Monday, June 27, 2016

Dramatic Play -Grocery Store

This is to practice our healthy eating shopping experience. Mind you my son also helps us while shopping in the real grocery stores as well. We use the self check-out lane and he scans all of our items and uses my card to pay. This grocery store/lemonade stand is from Melissa & Doug along with food and shopping cart. Hanging to the side is my old Publix uniform from when I was a teenager. 

Close-up of the food and prices! If only this was real life!

Our Learning Resources cash register. I laminated the play money so it would last. Then we have our play credit card again from the samples in the mail.



Another angle of the store. We are still working on stocking our food shelves ;)!


Thank you for checking out our healthy shopping area!
-Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment